A Supernatural Blog

A Supernatural blog dedicated to spreading all the most recent news on America's favorite ghost hunting brothers.

2.12.2010

Ring of Salt

Welcome to Ring of Salt, a Supernatural blog maintained by ME, S.Wesson.

For the last six months I've helped run a forum dedicated to Supernatural that, for lack of a better term, is otherwise floundering. I put a lot of effort into the news and research I posted and I figured since it's not really generating any discussion on the forum it is just like posting it on a blog. Only this way it is more likely to get some views. But I've decided that regardless of views, generated conversation or popularity, I am going to try and maintain this blog and keep it up to date with all the most recent Supernatural news, relating to the show, its cast and its crew.

Now, I realize it's a little late in the game now that we're into the second Hellatus of the fifth season, but with all the most recent sixth season speculations and contract negotiations I think we'll have plenty to talk about.

I'm in the process of transferring all the recent articles and information I've accumulated on the forum- which we can also be found here, Wayward Sons - and bringing them here.

Other things that will be featured on Ring of Salt are reviews of episodes either by myself or outside source, personal thoughts and feelings, fan creations by myself and others, random Supernatural facts, recommendations of sites, forums, fan art or fiction, etc.
Everything will be credited properly to the owner(s)/creator(s).

S.Wesson

No comments:

Post a Comment