A Supernatural Blog

A Supernatural blog dedicated to spreading all the most recent news on America's favorite ghost hunting brothers.

2.12.2010

Getting to know your local SPN Addict.

Getting to know your local SPN Addict. Well, we are like any other addict. Withdrawals and all, ha ha.

I am Sam(yes that is my real first name SPN doubters). My online handles are Sma Wesson or Sam Wesson- occasionally you will find me under FallofaCentury.

I got into Supernatural when it first premiered in 2005. I liked the concept and already had a bit of a crush on Jared because of Gilmore Girls- and without realizing it, a crush on Jensen from his role in Dark Angel. I am what fans have recently been calling bi-bro, which means that I am a fan of both brothers, though I tend to favor Sam. After all, I started out as a Sam-girl. But I usually tend to be fair when it comes right down to it.

At some point into the second season my personal schedule conflicted with the show's so I had to give it a break. I picked up bits and pieces of it through the third season, but by the fourth I didn't have the time to keep up or catch up. Sometime in mid July of 2009 I got back into it when I had caught up with an episode of GG and found myself really just wanting to watch Jared, something more Jaredy than GG, and with in a week I had watched every episode form the Pilot to 'Lucifer Rising'- it's not obsessive. Now I own seasons one through four and watch religiously(I may be exaggerating).

I also have in my possession several of the Supernatural Novels, John Winchester's Journal, Supernatural Book of Monsters, Spirits Demons, and Ghouls and The Official Companion book for Season One. As well  as the first two comic series: Supernatural Origins and Supernatural Rising Son, and have read the first issue of Beginning's End.

Now that I watch it and have an additional four years of age, I have an appreciation for the storyline involving, the brothers and their relationship and the length they go for each other and others, the problems and hardships they go through and the sacrifices they make. But as an SPN fan talking to other SPN fans, it's almost like I'm preaching to the choir, right?

I'm looking forward to working on this blog. Hope to see you around.

S.Wesson

No comments:

Post a Comment